A Cross-section of Eastern Ontario Cycling Clubs
Racing Events, Results, Equipment, Training, People
- CrazyGuyOnABike Perhaps the resource for touring just about anywhere in the World. Thousands of journals and millions of photos of tours which can be searched by location.
- GoBiking Rides and resources in the Ottawa-Gatineau area.
- Ontario By Bike Listings of tours, map resources, etc. for Ontario.
- Atlantic Canada Cycling Information and tours in the Atlantic provinces.
- Velo Quebec Offers supported tours in Quebec and elsewhere. Part of the website is devoted to La Route Verte in Quebec.
- Cycle Canada Organized tours throughout Canada.
- Tour du Canada Annual sagged tour from Victoria to Signal Hill in St. John's running since 1988.
- CANBICUBA Canadians biking Cuba, sagged cycling tours in Cuba since 2001.
- CTC Cyclists touring Club, UK. Organizes mostly guided tours in the UK, Europe, and elsewhere in the world. There is an excellent forum on a wide variety of topics including touring.
- Adventure Cycling Association A non-profit organization generating cycle tour routes and supporting documentation (maps, gpx files) for self-guided and supported tours throughout the USA.
- PAC Tour Pacific-Atlantic Cycling tour. Completely supported and sagged harder core tours (80-100mi. Per day) in the US.
- Park Tool Park tool makes bicycle specific tools of all sorts. Their website also gives details on maintenance of all parts of the bicycle and is kept up to date, eg. disk brakes.
- Sheldon Brown If you want to cold set the rear stays of a steel bike from 126mm to 135mm look here. And much more good maintenance advice.
- Ottawa Velo Outaouais Descriptions and maps of many routes in this general area.
- Off The Beaten Path Articles on bike geometry, tire rolling resistance, all with a randonneuring/touring slant.
- Dave Moulton's Blog Musings on a wide range of topics (including cycling) of an Englishman racer, steel frame builder, and author.
- Bike Snob NYC Only a New Yorker could write this stuff! Warning, some coarse language.